Blog Archive

5.17.2010

When I'm with you I'll make every second count

I think I am in shock that the big day is so close. I should be wetting my pants with excitement right now but I am kind of just like"ehh...". It's not at all that it's because he will be home. I think it's just my thing with homecomings. I was getting really excited there for a while and now I am just a bundle of nerves. Ryans homecoming is literally right around the corner. I am within HOURS of seeing my Sailor again. Hours. My excitement is mildly melodramatic to better explain it. It's like "The big day is near, but it's whatever" lol. Maybe it just hasn't quite sunk in yet? I cant wait to see him. Literally CANT wait to see him.

I pretty much feel like I am going to wake up on that day and be like "KBUYVKVLDSBJJNEJB;KANSHBEBJBDLBEIBDJBI;EUBA;!!!!!!!!" (sorry I am unable to put the excitement into words lol). It's going to be amazing, I just know it :) What I'm wondering though is if it's normal for me to feel this way. Words of wisdom?

No comments: