Blog Archive

5.15.2010

Dear time:

Hi, it's me, Brittany. That impatient girl that is waiting for her Sailor to return home after being gone for almost 2 months. I would really appreciate it if you could speed it up a little bit. Today has been the longest day of my life. Do me a favor and make tomorrow and Monday and any other day until Ryan returns go by super fast. Please and thank you.

Love,
Brittany

I am SO bored today. After being gone for so many days coming back and being alone has been making time drag. All I wanna do is get in the car and drive so I have something to do. I'm tired. I am however, emailing with Ryan so that is a big plus. I would like to get out of here and do something! I really thought I was going to be super happy about finally being home and having my cherished "alone time" but it didn't so much work out that way. Maybe it's because I was supposed to be at Tia's tonight. Then after we decided on me going home last night, plans were made with Okiyih but so far I haven't heard from him in an hour or so therefore I have no clue what I am doing tonight if anything at all. Not to mention, we all know just how impatient I am so waiting to find out what the heck I'm doing is getting really old, really fast.

Ah, well, off to take a shower I go...


No comments: