Blog Archive

2.04.2012

If you walked into my house right now (LINK UP)

I have decided to do something new, once a week. It's basically just a look into random things you would see if you came over at that time. Whether you like it or not, I'm bored, so I'm doing it lol. The best part is, it's a link up! I am hoping this will catch on. You don't have to post pictures like I did but that would make it even better!

If you walked into my house right now: You would see me sporting this outfit complete with teddy bear slippers.

 You would see that our trash can is actually a potato bin.
 You would see that this little girl follows me EVERYWHERE.
 You would see that I love getting photo Christmas cards so much that I keep them up year round.
 You would see me eating 2 Milanos (only 100 calories!)
 You would see that we played Apples to Apples last night and didn't clean it up (or the glasses and water bottle).
 You would see that I constantly have my email, twitter, blogger and facebook open. And that I expect wake up sex tomorrow lol!)
 You would see things that don't belong on the mantle like a lighter, an empty pack of cigarettes and a tissue box.
 You would see that we didn't do the dishes after our company left last night.
 Finally, you would see that I am watching OWN. It's my guilty pleasure channel :)

3 comments:

Delainey said...

Oh what a fun linkup! And where the heck did you get a potato bin? I buy 10 pounds of potatoes every week and never have a place to put them!

Brittany Sommer said...

Lol it came with the house!

Elizabeth @ Cheers, Elizabeth said...

What a neat idea! Will this be every Saturday? I'll link up next week :) I hope it catches on!