Blog Archive

1.27.2012

Q & A

I was *FINALLY* tagged to do this q &a by A Sailors Valentine so here goes nothing!

Rules
1. Post the rules (and link up who tagged you).
2. Post eleven facts about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create eleven new questions for those you tag.
4. Tag however many people you want.
5. Let them know you tagged them!

Eleven Facts About Me

  1.  I am the youngest sibling in my family by 9 years. I was a change of life baby.
  2.  I used to be OBSESSED with chewing raw noodles. So obsessed that I would have some in my pocket or in a bag in my purse at all times. I felt like I needed it to survive lol.
  3.  I  once almost fell off the side of the Great Smokey Mountains and I had nightmares for at least 10 years about it afterward.
  4. I graduated high school when I was 16..
  5. I want nothing more then to be blessed with a baby.
  6. Before I met a guy in the military I lived in the same city. My whole life. Same house as well for the most part.
  7. I don't want to go to college because the thought of spending all that money on it then not being able to find a job like so many other college grads totally freaks me out and makes me think it isn't worth it. Plus, I'm scared that if I go to college to do what I want to do, then get a job in that field, I will end of hating it because someone is telling me what to write about and that just isn't as fun as blogging and writing poetry.
  8.  I'm not a big fan of necklaces or bracelets but I adore earrings.
  9.  I bit my nails until I was 24. To this day the habit I formed to keep myself from biting my nails (picking my cuticles) is still sticking.
10.  The only 2 brands of purses I will buy are Kathy Van Zeeland and Coach (can't exactly afford it, but it's the only other one I will get). I'm a purse snob. 
11.  I was homeschooled in high school because I was too social in public schools and got into fights as well. It's funny though, because if you know me in person, you know I'm not one to fight. Guess I just got it out of my system when I was younger haha.

Sailors Valentines Questions: 

1. What song did you dance to at your wedding? We danced to Don't Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith. It was very bittersweet and I cried because Ryan was set to deploy 2 weeks later.
2. Where did you go on your honeymoon? Did you have a honeymoon? We haven't had one. We stayed at a bed and breakfast for 2 days though. We love that place.
3.  Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Still married to Ryan with at least 1 kid and out of the military. Living a lot closer to family, too :)
4.  If you could be any Disney Character, who would you be and why? Belle. She has such a kind and loving heart. She is one of my heroes.
5.  What is biggest challenge for you, as a Military Spouse? The ever changing schedule. This was supposed to be Ryans last underway on the ship but they added another so he will be underway ONE MORE TIME before he goes on shore duty.
6.  If you could pick your dream car, what would it be? Honestly? I love my car. To make it my dream car all you would have to do was deck the inside out in Hello Kitty and paint it a glittery hot pink
7.  What's your biggest pet peeve? Crinkling bags. I seriously can't stand it. It makes me seriously angry and makes me want to punch the person causing the noise. I really can't take it.
8.  If you had to live in one place for the rest of your life, where would that be? Hmm... Honestly? Virginia Beach would be the answer BUT only if all my family could live here too.
9.  What's your favorite dessert? I don't really have one. I guess I'm weird. We aren't big on sweets. I LOVE Chez-its though.
10. Do you wear your spouses/significant others Dog Tags? Do you own a set? I wore his while he was deployed but I don't own a set.
11. What's the best present you ever received from your spouse/significant other? His love. He truly is the biggest blessing I have ever received. God blessed the broken road.....

MY questions:
1. What do you love the most about your life?
2. How do you get through the rough times?
3. If you're in the military, what is your favorite and LEAST favorite thing about it? If you are a military s.o, same question!
4. What is it you do for a living? Do you enjoy it?
5. If we were to go out for a night on the town, where would we go and why?
6. Do you prefer coffee or tea?
7. What are your future plans/goals?
8. What are your favorite qualities about your significant other?
9. Why do you blog?
10. What is your favorite color and why?
11. Do you have anything exciting happening soon? If so, what? (remember OPSEC)


Now for the tags! I not only chose these people because I love their blogs BUT some of them could also really use new followers!

Kelsey @ Bear at Sea
Alyson @ Eisley Rae
David @ Getting inside the game
Samantha @ His Perfect Vision of Imperfection
Ryan @ Just a Phase
Brittany @ Tales From a Sailors Soulmate
Brittney @ The Vintage B
and
Sarah @ Confessions of a Sailors Wife

No comments: