Blog Archive

1.25.2012

My song this week

Amber @ Goodnight Moon (go link up!) posted her song and it was a song from Tangled. It reminded me of how emotional I got when I saw the movie in the theater. Ryan was deployed and I missed him terribly. I missed his touch, his face, the love he showed me. I missed having my second half in my arms and I was just a *little* jealous of Rapunzel and her new found wonderful love. When it showed him dead and how sad she was, I cried like a baby.

This song is what caused all of the emotions to start. It reminds me soo much of Ryan and I. Two (supposed) normal people that fell head over heels for eachother. So, without further ado, here it is:

6 comments:

Brittney said...

I am in love with this movie and this song! :) I seriously watch Tangled ALL THE TIME and I don't even have kids, hahaha! But seriously I love this song!

Mrs. H said...

How sweet! Tangled was actually the first movie I saw with my husband when he got back from deployment last year...needless to say it's struck a chord with us as well :)

Anonymous said...

I love Tangled, it's such a sweet love story.. and you and Ryan are ADORABLE!!!

Samantha said...

Did my first link-up post! Woooo! Love this movie, by the way. It was seriously wonderful.

Brittany Sommer said...

I'm so glad everyone agrees that Tangled was amazing! And, thank you Sarah <3

Athena said...

Now I have to go watch Tangled again!