10.01.2012

Life these days:

The dogs are driving me crazy. I don't know if it's the hormones or if they really are just that annoying.

My pregnancy symptoms are as follows:
Tired all the time.
Nauseated from time to time.
Cramping.
Lower back pain.
Peeing once every half an hour to hour.
Super thirsty all the time.
and I have the worst taste in my mouth.

Ryan has been absolutely amazing through this. He has been waiting on me even though he knows I don't need him to. I think he is scared that something is going to happen again.

I can't wait to get through tomorrow! Wednesday morning is the group session where I fill out paperwork, get my blood work done and schedule my first official appointment! I hope to God that time flies while I wait for that appointment. I went crazy enough just waiting for this one. As long as I don't get a phone call from them between Wednesday and the first appointment all is well. Please pray that I don't get a phone call.

2 comments:

Junebug679 said...

I'll be praying for you that everything goes fine. And I think it's normal to get a little impatient with the doggies. You might find that you go through periods of feeling totally mellow and content, and the next minute you're crying at a coffee commercial or bawling at a movie that never made you cry before. Keep thinking positive and remember a lot of people are pulling for you and that little bean!

KrippledWarrior said...

Hang in there kiddoe. You're on my prayer list