10.03.2012

A few quick updates

I went to my group appointment this morning. The nurse almost made me cry 20 times by talking about the miscarriage. My 1st appointment is November 5th and I will be almost 11 weeks by then. I am already going nuts because of having to wait so long! I had absolutely no idea that I would have to wait that long. My last pregnancy wasn't like this. I was considered high risk because of cramping and light bleeding I had at the beginning of my pregnancy so I had my first ultrasound at 5 weeks and 5 days. Don't get me wrong, I am glad the baby will be bigger and the heartbeat will be fairly possible to hear and everything by then but I wish I could just sleep until then because I have absolutely no patience when it comes to knowing how my babys health is. I know it's normal to have these feelings but I feel like mine are so much more intense because of the miscarriage and my fear of miscarrying again. I just can't wait to see my precious baby.

3 comments:

Rannsong said...

I'm so excited for you guys and I can't wait to hear/read how your next appointment goes. At least they considered you high risk so early on last time...they didnt for me for all three until I actually lost the baby... So it sounds like you're getting better military care than I ever did. SO YAY! You're super strong and a fighter. You'll have your adorable baby in less than 9 months and I can't wait to see him or her!

GoingtotheShowing said...

Wishing you and baby all the best! (=

Unknown said...

Just think of it this way week 13 is the end of the high miscarriage stage :)