10.11.2012

To my little raspberry:

Today you are 7 weeks and 2 days and you have officially outlived your older brother/sister. I get nervous because of what happened with him/her. Everyone tells me to not worry about that and that they feel like this is the one but you know what? I started worrying about you before you even came to be and I will worry about you for the rest of my life. It's what mommies do. I'm having a really hard time eating because I am so sick but last night I ate buttered honey wheat bread (untoasted) and it was the most delicious thing I have ever tasted. I ate FIVE pieces! For breakfast I am eating 3 pieces and I think I am only eating 3 because we are out. Anyway, I just have to say it, hang in there. Mommy and daddy need you. We love you to pieces and you aren't even in our arms yet.

4 comments:

Nauricia "Reesy" George said...

Awww...

Brittney said...

You will be fine girl, try not to stress about it. I was so worried the first 12 weeks but after that you can sort of relax. :) I'm praying for you guys and that everything goes smoothly! Stay positive, and everything will be ok. <3

MJ said...

Ah love <3 I'm so happy for you, your angel baby is surely blessing their little brother/sister, knowing how much you do need the little one! I can't wait until you start posting bump pictures and ultrasounds, and sonograms and AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :D

Painting Rainbows said...

Her heartbeat is GREAT! :D