This literally is just going to be a list so if you are already bored, move on. If you would love to see what I am currently thankful for, have a look see!
1) I have an absolutely wonderful husband who adores me and would do anything for our little family.
2) I have the most supportive and loving family ever. I will never ever take them for granted.
3) We have the sweetest, most adorable dog-ders ever! They light up our life and have been big helps through this TTC journey.
4) We own a home. We have a roof over our heads and how could you not be thankful for that?
5) A friend of mine text me this morning and asked if I wanted her maternity clothes. I about died when I saw the pile of clothes she was talking about. I got 27 shirts, 9 pairs of pants, 6 pairs of shorts, 4 dresses, 2 skirts and 2 pairs of comfy/pj pants plus a belly band. Seriously, I feel extremely blessed. I never expected anyone to give me this much stuff. I feel like it means something :)
6) We are finally pregnant with our rainbow baby and I will be 7 weeks tomorrow. Our wonderful little raspberry has a heartbeat and we got to see it Friday! It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen and I pretty much bawled. I can still see it in my head! I can't wait for our 11 week appointment! I wanna see/possibly hear that little heartbeat again!