12.07.2011

Toddlers and Tiaras: How do you feel about it?

Honestly, it's my sick obsession when I actually catch it on. For 2 reasons: 1. I like to talk crap about the moms in my head when I see these little girls and what they do to them for them to win. 2. I don't really know what number 2 is but WHY is this show so addicting?

What seriously happened to a beautiful little girl winning these competitions without fake eye lashes, spray tan, fake teeth and fake hair? I once was a little model myself and my mom didn't do anything except curl my hair and MAYBE a little makeup. Not bragging, just saying. How can these people seriously judge a little girl based on how fake everything about her is? And how can these mothers and fathers be okay with that?! To me it just tells these little girls (and boys) that it's okay to be fake. Bullsh*t. Also, there was a little girl on here with... Fake boobs! Seriously?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! THAT I can't get over. How can you stuff your little girls dress to make her look like she has boobs. Disgusting.

I could ramble on and on about why I hate what this show represents but in all seriousness, I can't turn it off right now. Someone come take the remote from my wine infested self please and change the channel.

No comments: