12.18.2011

The (non existent) hangover

I was laying in bed thinking about what I was going to write today about my hangover but I don't have one which is quite the miracle. Things have been better lately but I don't want to jinx myself. They always seem to get better then I start my period and they are horrid all over again.

I went to the doctor finally due to the pain I have been having in my back for the past month almost and found out what I suspected to be true, I pulled a muscle. Of course that muscle happens to be in a bad place for healing. The doctor prescribed me Naproxen for it but since we are TTC, I am not allowed to take it unless I start next month so we bought a heating pad and I have been taking tylenol as much as is allowed. 

A strange thing started happening last time I was pregnant and it has kind of started happening again. I was constantly leaving my wristlet in the car and I have started to do that again. In the past week I have done it 3 times. I'm not going to say "OMG I am pregnant!!!" but it's just something that sparks my curiousity. 

Lastly, Ryan and I decided to exchange 1 stocking stuffer gift 2 days ago. He went first and opened Skip-Bo. I got it for him/us because he said he had never played it and we love playing games, board or card. Little did I know, my husband is still just as sneaky as he was when we got engaged. 
     I opened this:

I 
This, my friends, is a DIAMOND Hello Kitty ring. If you know me, you know I am a HUGE Hello Kitty fan. My husband really, truly loves me.


2 comments:

Why Girls Are Weird said...

That is all sorts of awesome!

Rannsong said...

Omaigoodness! I love Hello Kitty! I'm kinda envious of that ring haha...Sorry to hear about your back muscle..Sending feel better and heal quick vibes your way =)