Blog Archive

3.06.2012

I've been nominated =)

The wonderful Anna @A Sweet Southern Mess has nominated me for this lovely award! Thanks so much sweety!
Here are the rules for the Sunshine Award:

1. Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
2. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
3. Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
4. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you.

Here are the 10 Sunshine Award questions:

Favorite color? 
This can't be a real question, lol. Everyone knows I'm obsessed with pink!

Favorite animal?
  My favorite wild animal is a snow lion. Domestic is dog! Mostly our dogder, Mocha <3
Favorite number? 
17. Don't know why, it just always has been.

Favorite non-alcoholic drink? 
Wild Cherry Pepsi!

Prefer Facebook or Twitter? 
Seeing as I could go a whole day without really getting on Twitter yesterday, I'd say Facebook.

My passion? 
I am extremely passionate about getting pregnant and being a wonderful mommy. Does that count?

Prefer getting or giving presents? 
Giving! I love shopping for people and seeing how much they love what I got them. Though I sure don't mind getting presents, lol.

Favorite pattern?
Chevron!

Favorite day of the week? 
Any day I don't work and the weekend when Ryan doesn't work either!

Favorite flower?
Lilys and Lilacs!

Here are the wonderful people I tagged:


No comments: