6.03.2010

Let the plans begin!



And let my stress level go through the roof lol. The thought of actually being engaged hasn't even sunk in yet...

I am so insanely happy that I can't even express it with letters much less words! All day yesterday I was getting phone call after phone call and I am SO glad that didn't happen again today. Just because of the engagement I have used almost 1,500 minutes this past month. Let me just say, I get 3,000 minutes a month and my nights and weekends start at SIX pm! Everyone has been calling me during the day! It's pretty insane! I think yesterday alone I used a good 500 of those minutes. I have also used close to 4,000 texts. Thank God for unlimited lol.

I am beyond happy right now. Every time I watch the proposal video I laugh, cry and smile. I was more shocked and surprised then I have ever been in my entire life and you can really tell in the video. I can't think right now. I had this amazing blog in my head as I was laying down to sleep last night but now it has left me...



No comments: