4.04.2011

ABC's of me

A. Age: Too old. Haha, 25.
B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore you dislike: Doing the dishes. It wouldn't be so bad if I had a dishwasher other then my two hands. Bah humbug.
D. Dogs: We as a married couple don't have one. We had one for a short time but had to give her to my mom and dad as a result of her needing space to run around outside and us not having said space.

E. Essential start to your day: A beverage, a toothbrush and the tv.

F. Favorite color: I'm a huge fan of any shade of pink. Green comes in a very close 2nd and every other bright color tops the list as well.

G. Gold or silver: White gold :D

H. Height: 5′ 5 1/2". Can't forget that half.

I. Instruments you play(ed): Skin flute count? Rofl. I used to play the acoustic guitar.

J. Job title(s): Being an awesome wife lol.

K. Kids: None yet but we plan to have somewhere around 2.

L. Live: Good ole Nawfik (Norfolk) VA.

M. Most embarrassing moment: Oh man, I really wouldn't even know where to start with this one. Probably when I (tmi) sharted. No bueno. Good thing I was at home.

N. Nicknames: Britt and B. Ryan has about a million nicknames for me but 2 that I like most are Princess and goodball (result of auto correct when he was trying to call me goofball).

O. Overnight hospital stays: None unless you count staying in the hospital overnight with people I love who were in there themselves.
P. Pet peeves: Bad grammar, misuse of the English language i.e. Ebonics, when the hook of someones necklace isn't on the back of their neck and crinkling of bags or anything else that makes that aweful sound. Stupid people, stupid drivers and pretty much anything I deem stupid are also on the list. Oh, also, ship whores be them men or women.

Q. Quote from a movie: "So it's not gonna be easy. We're gonna have to work at this every day but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, every day. You and me, every day." The Notebook <3

R: Realistionship status: Extremely happily married to the most amazing man to ever exsist!
S. Siblings: 3 sisters and 1 brother.

T. Time you wake up: Usually any time before 10:00

U. University attended: The UofA. University of Awesome. Yep.

V. Vegetables: I love pretty much all of them except green beans and onions. Blechhhhh.

W. What makes you run late: Oddly enough, nothing usually. And when something does, it's my takes-longer-to-get-ready-then-me husband :p

X. X-rays you’ve had: A bunch on my teeth, a CAT scan and one of my thumb.

Y. Yummy food you make: Wrapped green pepper.

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Giraffes <3

No comments: