2.17.2011

HOMECOMING!

Yes, it finally happened! Yesterday was the big day! It couldn't have been more amazing if I had planned it myself!

All of the stuff I wanted to do before Ryan got back was done 3 days before he came home and the rest of the time seemed to just fly by until that moment.

The second I saw him everyone around us disappeared and time stood still. Tears filled my eyes and then I laughed, when he saw me he almost fell down the stairs. The second he reached the bottom we embraced for what seemed like forever and had our first kiss, touch, hug and everything in between in 6 months. It was the first time we had seen eachother too as we had no skype. Words will never express just how I felt at that moment so I am just going to say this, it was the most amazing thing I have ever witnessed in my entire life, EVER. Writing about it brings happy tears to my eyes. The second I saw that ship pulling around the bend, those same happy tears filled my eyes. It was just, beautiful.

Here are the 3 pics I have right now:

This is the before picture of my victory pose with the ship in the background <3

This is THE one. The moment when nothing else in the world mattered. Look at the smile on his face! I'm told he NEVER stopped <3



And this, this is GENUINE happiness, nuff said. Oh and some beautiful red roses <3

Looking at these photos, and writing this blog took me right back there. Deployment was hard, next to IMPOSSIBLE  at some points but, it's OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Yay! Congrats, you made it girl! have a fun time with your Sailor home!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you!

MJ said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG YES I love those pictures girl you two look so happy and you're so pretty and OMG

Anonymous said...

aw yay! :o)

SailorsPrincess69 said...

reading this brought tears to my eyes and I don't even know you! Just waiting on my own sailor to come home... unfortunately I have a while to wait still. Seeing these happy homecomings is hard yet reassuring, I know other make it through these deployments and we will too. Congrats :)

MissesMimi said...

SoOoOo beautiful..I cannot wait for this day when my Sailor returns! :)