Blog Archive

9.21.2010

Marriage survey!

Found this on a fellow bloggers blog and can't help but do it! It's the first marriage survey I have done so it excited me!


1. When is your "engagement" anniversary?
We got engaged on May 30th, 2010 <3
2. When is your "marriage" anniversary?
July 30th, 2010 :)
3. How long have you known your spouse?
We were best friends for 2 years before we became a couple. At this point we have known eachother for about 3 years.
4. How long did you date before you were engaged?
5 months
5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time?
My best friends apartment back in Indiana.
6. What is your spouses full name?
Gonna pass on this one.
7. Do you have any children?
Nope, not yet at least.
8. How many? Boys/Girls
N/A
9. Do you have any house pets?
Unfortunately not. We would love a dog though!
10. Do you own a house or rent?
Rent an apartment.
11. Do you live in the country/town/city?
City :)
12. What is one of your favorite activites to do together?
Watching our shows, driving while blaring music and singing along and basically just being together :)
13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot?
Not as of yet. Our honeymoon just might change that though :)
14. When did you first kiss?
December 23rd, 2009 <3
15. What church do you attend?
We don't. I would like us to though.
16. Is this the church you were married in?
We weren't married in a church.
17. What town is current adress at?
Pass!
18. Do you work or stay home?
Both, I work when I get someone that wants me to babysit. I also do other odd jobs but for the most part I stay home.
19. Where did you go on your honeymoon?
We haven't yet. After the big ceremony we plan to go to the Florida Keys :)
20. What was the funniest gift you gave while dating?
Our sense of humor? Lol I can't think of any funny gifts. Don't believe we gave eachother any.
21. How long have you been together?
Well, we lived together before when we were just friends for 7 months and since we became a couple we have lived together for almost 9 months.
22. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
About 2 years.
23. Who asked who out?
He asked me if I would "go steady" with him. Lol. Cutest. Thing. EVER.
24. How old are each of you?
We are both 25.
25. Where do each of you go to school?
We don't.
26. Which situation is hardest on you as a couple?
Deployment. Hands down. Period. The end.
27. Did you go to the same school?
No.
28. Are you from the same town?
No, he is from a town about 30 minutes from my home town.
29. Who is smarter?
We are both smart in different things. He knows things I don't know and I know things he doesn't know though if you ask him, I am smarter then him. He's crazy.
30. Who is more sensative?
I'd say we are pretty equally sensitive.
31. Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Hmmmmmm... I really don't know. We tend to eat in a lot.
32. Where is the farthest you two have traveled as a couple?
Indiana.
33. Who has the craziest exes?
Me, for sure. Lol.
34. Who has the worse temper?
I'd say him. I don't have much of a temper at all.
35. Who does the cooking?
While he's here, he does. He loves to cook. I need my cook back!!!
36. Who is more social?
Oh lord, probably me.
37. Who is the neat-freak?
Niether of us though I may be a bit of a neat-freak by the time he gets back.
38. Who is more stubborn?
I'd say we are equally stubborn.
39. Who hogs the bed?
Niether of us hog the BED but we don't share covers because he is a blanket hog. :(
40. Who wakes up earlier?
Him.
41. Where was your first date?
Lol that is very open for discussion.
42. Who had more boyfriends/girlfriends?
Me.
43. Do you get flowers often?
I do! He's awesome :)
44. How do you spend the holidays?
However the military allows us to.
45. Who is more jealous?
I don't think either of us are very jealous and he hasn't ever really acted jealous so based on my feelings sometimes I am going to say me.
46. How long did it take to get serious?
Well, it was pretty stinking serious to me from day one but I think it got REAL serious after about 2 1/2 months when we finally said "I love you" to eachother.
47. Who eats more?
Him for sure.
48. Who does the laundry?
We both do.
49. Who is better with the computer?
I'd say we are pretty equal there.
50. Leave a piece of advice for other couples.
Gotta agree with the last person that posted this. Love this song for sure :)

"Be a best friend, Tell the truth
Overuse I love you
Go to work, do your best
Don't outsmart your common sense
Never let your praying knees get lazy,
And love like crazy."

No comments: