Blog Archive

9.11.2010

A day like this:

It makes me think about why Ryan does what he does. I try to not be selfish but sometimes my emotions get the better of me. 9 years ago on this day, terrorists attacked and killed thousands of Americans. It's hard to believe that it has been 9 years already. It feels like it was just yesterday that I was watching in horror as the second plane hit and the towers went down. I couldn't believe what I was watching. I cried. I was scared. I mourned for those that lost their lives and I prayed. I don't want to feel that way today so I will NOT cry. I will NOT be scared. I will NOT mourn. I am going to make today a great day to honor those that lost their lives that day, have lost their lives in the war it caused and are still fighting for the freedom we all have today. Here's to you baby! Hooyah!

No comments: