Blog Archive

7.20.2010

I won't go, I won't sleep,

I won't breathe until you're resting here with me... I think that is going to be my theme song in a little less then a month. I just felt the urge to share that since the future hubby and I are watching episode upon episode of Roswell.

SPEAKING OF hubbys to be... The wedding is in TEN days! TEN!!! I am a total bundle of nerves and excitement. We have been talking a whole lot about the wedding. We were walking around the grocery store when we realized that the wedding is so close. I called the mayors office to make sure that our appointment was still good and it was (sigh of relief). Tomorrow I am going to call the bed and breakfast to let them know that we are going to be there earlier then they expect us for check in. We originally told them we would be there around 9:30 the night of the wedding because we wanted to have a good amount of time to spend with the family at the gathering before we go off and do our own thing but now we realize that we will have plenty of time between the wedding and beach photoshoot to go check in and take our stuff there before we go to the "reception". I can't wait to wear my dress! I can't wait to wear my shoes! I can't wait to wear everything I have been waiting so long to wear! I can't wait to see Ryan in his dress whites for the first time ever. But most of all, I can't wait to be Mrs. Dawson. The suspense is killing me. For now I just wait, wait, wait like I have been for so long. I have LITERALLY dreamed about this day since I was a little girl. I knew all I needed was a little patience and now my fairy tale is about to come true :)

2 comments:

Erin said...

Congrats! It will be here before you know it!!

KelseyC said...

Eek it's so close! :) I can't wait to hear all about it!!