and I finally got my first "pass along" award! I was just thinking last night about how I had never gotten one before and found myself wishing that I would. Wouldn't you know to my surprise I check my blog today and I have this from Kelsey!
I am really happy I got this :) It really means a lot to me & now it's time for me to share 7 things about myself then pass it along to 9 lovely ladies!
1. I almost fell off the Great Smoky Mountains when I was 11. My sister saved my life and I am forever grateful to her for it.
2. I watched Roswell for around 10 or more hours yesterday and had a very hard time turning it off so I could do my hair and finish packing my clothes.
3. I am the happiest I have ever been in my entire life. I never thought I would ever be truly happy but here I am, TRULY happy and getting married to the love of my life in EXACTLY one week.
4. Ever since I started writing in my blog more, I have left my real life diary in the dust & I feel bad for it. Yeah, I feel bad. Like I have stopped talking to the one person I told everything. Silly huh?
5. I spend a good majority of my day and night on facebook. When I say a good majority, I mean 8 + hours a day. I am what they call a facebook addict.
6. When I am feeling bad about the things that are going on in my life all I need to feel better is for someone to complain to me about theirs. To ask me for advice. When I give someone advice (which I'm told I am pretty good at) it takes my mind off the things that I am sad or worried about.
7. If I don't sleep for 8 or more hours a night, I feel like crap when I wake up and I am basically a zombie half asleep or falling asleep on and off all day.
Here are the 9 lovely bloggers I am giving this award to: