3.21.2013

Dear Abriella Jane,

I sit here staring at my belly and I am in awe of you. You are amazing in so many ways. I can't believe you can make my stomach move so much with your tiny limbs/body.

I have found myself growing more and more impatient. I long to hold you in my arms. I need to touch you. The need to touch you is so strong that sometimes I just can't even handle it. It makes me want to cry and oh, could I cry.

I sit here thinking about what to say and my head is so full of things I want to say that I just can't form one sentence that makes sense most times. I daydream about you holding my pinkie finger, playing with your tiny little feet, making raspberries on your belly. Even though we have pictures of what you look like, I find myself dreaming about what you look like. In every dream I have, you have gorgeous dark hair. That would be just fine with me.

As I sit here and write this to you, I know I will never be able to adequately spill my guts to you. You will never know how much I really love you. I just hope you feel it and that you love me the same. I hope I can be everything you deserve because you deserve nothing but the best.

I love you so much, Abby.


No comments: