12.19.2012

Trip to Indiana!

The baby in my belly is going to Indiana for the first time today! We couldn't be any more excited if we tried! We were supposed to leave tomorrow but since hubby works days today and there is a storm brewing and heading for Indiana (and supposed to hit the worst tomorrow and Friday) we decided we would leave once he gets off work today.

Now, there is more than one reason we are really excited to be going to Indiana for this holiday season! For one, I'm pregnant! Everyone is dying to see the baby bump and I am dying to show it off! Also, we didn't get to spend Christmas in Indiana last year because Ryan only got 4 days of leave. It sucked but we made the best of it. Lastly, we are dying to see some snow! It didn't snow here at all last year and that made the first winter I have ever gone without snow and that makes for a depressing winter when you love snow as much as I do. I don't even care that it has to be cold to snow, I just want it.

So, now I am just trying to figure out how to keep busy for another hour or 2 while I wait for Ryan to get home but I don't have anything to do and it's killer! I guess I could watch Abby's ultrasound videos again and again, lol. I can never get enough of seeing her wiggle and kick. It kills me how adorable she already is :) She is going to have us wrapped around her finger.

Anyway, I probably won't be blogging again between now and then so I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: