12.12.2012

Dear Abriella,

Last night, I was laying in bed thinking about you. About what you will look like once you are born, what you will do to make us laugh, what you might do to drive us crazy... I can't quit thinking about you. You are the light of my life.

I love the way your daddy laughs at how cute you are while moving your little arms and legs in the ultrasound video. I love the way he smiles at the very thought of you. I love how he acts when he sees something cute while we are looking at baby stuff and I love the way he smiles and shows me when he sees a cute baby.

We just love everything about you and we still have 5 more months before we get to meet you in person. You are the thing we have wanted more than anything and now we have you. Thank God for making us the happiest people on the planet by blessing us with you. You were so worth the wait.

I love you so much!

Love,
Mommy