12.03.2012

Opinions are like a**holes?

Yes, indeed they are. Everyone has them and nobody seems to like anyone's opinion on anything these days. What gives? Can't someone just post their opinion on their blog or on their Facebook without being bombarded by a million people that disagree? Every day I see it more and more. Not just on my own personal pages but also on my friends. Seriously, though. If I wanted to know how you feel about what I said, I would end my rant with, "what do you think". And to anyone reading this that told me about a friend of theirs having a problem I was talking about earlier, this isn't about you. It may be about other people just stating their opinion on my opinion but I totally don't disagree with you saying your friend was sick as a dog from it or that your friend almost died from it. THAT is fine. It's the people that say "Oh well I feel this way about this" after anyone says "I feel this way about this". It's old, annoying and downright irritating.

Maybe I sound like a brat who can't handle how other people feel or can't handle people not agreeing with how I feel but that's not really the case. I have just kind of had it up to here with people attacking me when they don't agree with what I say. This seemed to start right before all the election drama, got much worse DURING the election drama and has kind of just lingered.

So, basically, maybe my hormones can't handle the business anymore because they are running wild right now or maybe I am just annoyed with it in general! Either way, it makes me second guess posting how I feel about anything anymore and I don't like feeling censored.

Has anyone else noticed this more lately?

2 comments:

Elizabeth @ Cheers, Elizabeth said...

I have hidden more people in my news feed and question myself before posting almost anything because I know there will be someone who knows more than me, or who thinks I should be doing something differently, but I don't really let it get to me when they do... Just when it's every single time? That is effing obnoxious. We get it, you're a know it all... let us rest, ya know?

Brittany Sommer said...

Exactly!! And that's the stuff I'm talking about!