9.11.2012

Wow!

I'm pretty excited to see my number of followers going up lately! I wonder what I'm doing right? Haha.

Well, this is week 4 of the "get fit" journey and I am happy so say that I am no longer in the 180's. Though I still weigh right at 180 (179.6) it still feels so amazing to not see an 8 after that 1. Ryan has lost around 6 lbs or so as well.

Life is going pretty darn good. My birthday is Friday so we are going to North Carolina for a few days. I'm really excited about that. I love it when we go there. It's like a mini vacation where we get to be with people we love. On top of that, we are going to have a little birthday party for Mocha with Sandy (our other furbaby) and our friends dogs while we are there! We got her a little doggy cake called a "pup-pie" and it has 8 little slices of doggy friendly cake. It's adorable. I can't believe our little girl is so grown up now. 1 whole year of life. Her and Sandy are a strong driving force of happiness and annoyance in our lives, lol.

Lastly,



NEVER FORGET 9.11

No comments: