12.05.2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

I wish it could snow without being so darn cold, though I do love the snow so I believe the cold makes the site worth while. Being in Indiana has made this past almost month fly by. It's crazy.

I had myself a bit of a breakdown the other night. It was pretty rough. One of those days that just seem to happen during deployment I suppose. I cried really hard like I did when Ryan first left. It was quite terrible but I am much better now.

We have made it so far already in this deployment and soon enough I will be anticipating Ryans safe return home. Today he got his 2nd class crows. I couldn't even begin to explain how proud I am of that man. I just hate that I had to miss it. He is reenlisting for 4 years next month and I will be missing that too. Boo deployment, boo.

No comments: