5.17.2013

I'm still pregnant.

I'm on auto pilot right now. 38 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I'm so ready to meet our sweet rainbow baby that every day I am still pregnant is sheer torture.

I got my membranes stripped Wednesday around 10:00 am and so far it has done nothing for me. I'm sad because if I'm still pregnant Tuesday, I will want it done again but I'm seeing a midwife I don't like rather than my dr because he didn't have anything available next week (I'm guessing he's on vacation).

Also, I am being tested for pre eclampsia because of elevated blood pressure and swelling. It will really upset me if I have that on top of gestational diabetes AND PUPPP. Mostly because I don't want to be induced if I can help it. I am doing everything I can possibly do to get labor moving along naturally but so far nothing has worked.

I have a growth ultrasound on Monday morning and my 39 week appointment on Tuesday morning. I would like to not have to go to them. I just want my baby girl in my arms. I want her in my arms. I NEED her in my arms. My patience has grown very thin.

As you can see, I'm not real excited to be this pregnant, lol...

COME ON ABBY!!! We are all dying to meet you!!!

2 comments:

erika said...

Aw, hang in there! <3

Anonymous said...

Hoping she comes soon! xoxo