I don't know about you guys, but I love to say what I am thankful for all the time. I totally get that this season serves as a gentle reminder for those that don't have the time or are too busy to say what they are thankful for and I have come to like seeing the posts in my news feed even though I stand by what I said about it last year and the year before, etc. People should be thankful year round, not just once a year for 30 days. With that being said, I feel inspired to list 10 things I am thankful for currently. (This list is in no way. shape or form in order. It's just a list. Nothing on this list is number 1 or 10).
1) My amazing husband. He is and always has been my rock. Without him, I don't know where I would be today but I am willing to bet that I would be living with my parents hoping for Prince Charming to come around. He never would have. Ryan is Prince Charming.
2) God. I don't feel like I should have to explain why. My whole life is why. This baby that is growing inside of me is why. I have been blessed with MANY blessings and I don't know what I did to deserve them.
3) My amazingly supportive family. They have always been wonderful but it especially shows right now. They are always checking in on me to insure that all is well with me and with the baby. I love that they want to make sure everything is ok. That shows me that they care and they know I worry because of what happened before.
4) Our wonderful home. We are so blessed to own our home. Rather than throwing our money away on a rental every month, we are now investing in our future. It's wonderful.
5) My friends. I don't have many but the ones I do have are so awesome. I don't know what I would do without them.
6) Our fur babies. Sandy will no longer be ours next month but for the time we had her, she has been a blessing. And Mocha, our first, she has always been a light in our lives.
7) The Navy. Yes, I said it. As much as I hate coming second to the Navy, the Navy is the reason we have everything we have. The Navy gives us free healthcare. The Navy is the rock that makes Ryan able to be my rock.
8) Finally being blessed with a baby. We all know this has been a rough ride for Ryan and I but in 6 months, when we are holding a sweet tiny baby in our arms, it will all be worth it.
9) A comfortable bed. Thank GOD for having a comfortable bed. I am already having a hard time sleeping but the bed being comfortable has helped a LOT!
10) Life in general. I know, that's a wack way to end this but taking a look around myself, I can't believe this is my life. If anyone would have told me that I would have this life, I would have laughed. I never thought this would be my life. From being with a man who is gone more than he is home to being pregnant and growing a precious little life. I am blown away.