4.20.2012

Guest post: Sprinkles of my Life

Well, I seriously have been slacking on this guest post and I want to send a tremendous apology out to Lindsey! Without further ado, here is her post!






1) I came to visit and we went out for a night on the town. Where did we go and why?

Girl, we'd dress up all snazzy, get a delicious dinner at Carrabbas and go see the latest movie!=) When the movie ended, we would leave the theatre and go sit on that wooden bench by the large pond which glistened in the moonlight. I'd buy us both an ice cream sundae, and we would talk girl-talk, exchanging smiles and laughter here and there. Background music would be playing, the large shimmery fountain in the pond would be flowing, and colorful lights would be twinkling everywhere. Why, u ask? Well why not?! :D


2) Coffee, tea or neither? Why?

Sweet tea all the way baby!! <3 It's amazing and so delish. 


3) What made you start blogging and is that still the reason you blog today?

To tell u the truth, I JUST started blogging about a week ago!!! I was inspired by a lot of other blogs that I had been following, and I wanted to make one for myself. It's small right now, but I have big dreams. <3


4) What does your blog focus on?

Things that are happening in my everyday life...including lots of pictures!! I am a photography nut, and proud of it. :D If u follow my blog, u will begin to see how much photos mean to me and how often I use them. Right now, I'm attempting a 30 Day Photo Challenge.(: Come on! Check it out!


5) Using the title of a movie, describe your life!

Hmm...I know a lot of movies, but one with a title describing my life?! Ahh...this one works - The Sound of Music. Singing is my life. It's what I do best. I'm heard singing quite often, and I am always involved with theatre. So if u are around me, you will undoubtedly hear The Sound of Music. :)

Hey! I'm Lindsey. :) I write over at sprinklesofmylife1.blogspot.com. I'm a mac and cheese lover, a passionate singer, the girl with the photographer's eye, an old fashioned chick aka one who LOVES writing and receiving snail mail, a Disney movie fan, and a disciple of Jesus Christ. <3 He is my one, true and perfect Love. 

*Insert pic of myself here*

I would be delighted, my lovelies, if you would stop by my blog and follow me!=D

•Lindsey•

No comments: