11.17.2010

Coming to you live...

From my LAPTOP. Thank the lord, it came today!

Goodness, ya'll don't even know what is going on in my life right now! I got to Indiana last Wednesday to spend the holidays with my family. I went into the place I worked at before I moved to Virginia and they offered me a seasonal part time job. I agreed to the job but really didn' think I was rehireable so I filled the ap out and shrugged my shoulders. I didn't quit on good terms. I didn't put my 2 weeks in so what were the odds that they would rehire me? Well, they called me today in the middle of my booking the venue for the big wedding/reception and I called them back and was asked to come into work today! I about pooped myself lol. This job is going to be awesome for me. Not only will it give me something to do with my time other then sitting around watching the hours as they pass by, but it will also give me extra Christmas money and I am SO thankful right now words cannot possibly express.

Ryan and I are doing great, of course. I have been doing pretty good if I don't say so myself. Of course I complain on occasion but what wife in her right mind WOULDN'T complain having to be away from her husband for so long?

On a sad note, I have something wrong with my wrist and I am going to have to call my PCM tomorrow to see about seeing a Dr here in Indiana. I haven't even been to my PCM yet lol. Here's hoping he can refer me to someone here so Tricare will cover it because I can't take the pain in my wrist for much longer. A few people including myself think it may be tendenitus. Talk about lame.

That's me in a nutshell as of late. Still remaining positive while missing Ryan but soon enough I won't have to miss him anymore and I just can't wait!

1 comment:

MAH said...

Hey!
I am Monica from A Touch Of A Hero.. love the blog feel free to stop by mine! :)