7.05.2011

You give me that vibe (adult content)

We all know that one of the reasons deployment is rough is because of the lack of intercourse. Am I right or am I right? I know I'm right because I have been there! Who has toys? If you don't, WHY. NOT? Okay so maybe it isn't exactly the same but if you can't get the berry, at least take a shot at the juice! Fine, my reason for this post is because I found a really awesome website called www.edenfantasys.com ;) I urge you to check it out! Whether you love toys and are looking for a good new site, or you have never touched them and are ready to experiment. What are you waiting for? Click the link: Adult shop

My favorite thing in the world is a vibrator. I don't feel the need for a lot of penetration, just a little, and on top of that, I am one of the few unlucky ones that can't have/never has had a g spot orgasm. Yeah, don't judge because trust when I say, my sex life with my husband is golden. Anyway, I was checking some out on the site earlier and found one that I really think I want. You can view it here: G-spot stimulator. I have been on and off experimenting with one very similar but it doesn't seem to be as good as I had expected. It isn't from Eden Fantasys either.

I also found this: Sexy Sailor costume and now I kind of want that too! I think I could find WAY TOO MANY thing that I want on this website. So, go check it out. Maybe you just don't want to get into the toys, but they have so much more then just that. Oh, and they have toys for your men too. You know, the guys that are gone for months on end with just their hand? Do a guy a favor lol.

I know it's totally not like me to post something like this, but I am pretty passionate about it. Not to mention it can add fun to the bedroom. They even have naughty games, lubes, edible paint and so much more! It's just a toy! Not like your cheating. My mom once said "Oh so you AREN'T waiting for Ryan?" and I replied "Yes I am. I'm not having sex with anyone". She's old fashioned. She just doesn't get it.

(clicky)

No comments: